erfahrung Magnat 5000 Aggressor

SJP

Teil der Gemeinde
Will do this in english.

Member Raffnix had purchased a Magnat aggressor for me :bang: . Have had a little test-run, the box is 120 liters with 2 ports of 32,5 x 10 cm.
Amplifier is a Sony XM2000r with 1600 watt rms on 3 ohm.

Sub goes deep without a question, but what suprised me is that with more soft numbers is also can play on a real easy level. You don't get the impression that there's a big sub in the back

Some (big)pictures:
SyS_2007_5_31_18_43_35.jpg

SyS_2007_5_31_18_45_10.jpg

I've owned lots of subs, Adire Brahma 12, JL audio 12W6,10W6 and many others. Haven't had anything that plays as deep as this one.
It is difficult to compare it due to its size, but it give's more solide bass on soft levels then you would aspect at first.
Also it keeps in line on very high levels

You are a sick guy.

When I see that, i wonder, how I should ever get my Sony into my trunk with all the other stuff :hammer:

The sony amp is hard to fit :D
Here an idea of the other side of the wall, sony on 1 side, these on the other side(not such a good photo but you get an idea)

SyS_2007_6_7_22_36_22.jpg
[/quote]

I want your HR100............. but you know that........... ;)

german forum german language :)

can it be, that the dimensions of the BR-Ports are a little bit to small?

greets

As a rule of thumb, you can assume that the port area should be 15% to 20% of the Speaker area.... (it also depends on the excursion of the speaker...)

and all of that in the best car ever :) i also had one rado .yeah i'm also interessting in the hr or trenta ;) how u drive with this car? u cant see anything..u use cameras?
greetz

I'm only using left and right mirrors, and that's enough :D
Trenta and the HR100 are not for sale at the moment, maybe in the future ;) :D

@StefanL: Ich kohne auch ein bisschen deutsch, aber nicht so gut, lesen ist kein problem schreiben ist schweriger. Ich kohne es besser in English machen, dann geht es besser. Alle kohne in deutsch schreiben, kein probleem :bang:

lstarrr schrieb:
and all of that in the best car ever :) i also had one rado .yeah i'm also interessting in the hr or trenta ;) how u drive with this car? u cant see anything..u use cameras?
greetz

Let it be, talk in english. Should be allright. Its better.....

Ive build it by the specs of magnat, we took it through winiSD to be sure, but the design was good. I will be experimenting with ports in the next months, so I will post experiences about that when the time is there.

StefanL schrieb:
german forum german language :)

can it be, that the dimensions of the BR-Ports are a little bit to small?

greets

If we keep this topic open for a while I could sell all my things :D

........hmmmmm, think not :bang:

Only thing that is not certain is the Dynaudio T330D and MW170, could be that there will be another compo in the future

or they must be that i can't refuse :ugly:

Zurück
Oben Unten