Pioneer odr rsd7r

SJP

Teil der Gemeinde
Will do it in english.

My Pioneer odr rsd7r face wil not open but starts and goes back. So probably the flex cable is broken. I cannot find a repair address in Die Niederlande . Is there a good repair center in germany?

@Shell.Shock
leider nicht mehr verfügbar oder SEHR teuer, auch über England oftmals teurer als über China direkt
Viele der alten Ersatzteile für diese und ähnliche Radios (P9 & P90) sind nicht mehr verfügbar

@SJP
you can by it in china, 4 less then 10€ !

https://www.ebay.de/itm/294160377189

Steve Utz in Kleeve can repair it (he has my Pioneer P9 at this moment with the same problem)

A friend of mine just replaced the cable himself three days ago with his P9. Seems to be a quite common issue.
He told me it wasn't that bigger deal, so in case you can't find anyone who does it for you professionally and you may have a friend that has a hand for soldering, that might be an option too?
If P9 and rsd7 are equal, it just needs soldering on one end. The other end is just clamped to the main board.
Of course, it is an expensive piece of hardware so if you are keen about warranty and stuff, please forget what I was saying

58c8aa50-f307-47cf-97bc-c8b763316e85.jpg

284c23f1-0afa-4e68-9fce-58e109f3f664.jpg

every 10 years, the cable on my P9 has to be replaced, takes 15 to 20 minutes

with an ODR headunit it is the identical cable, see also the auction text on ebay

Zurück
Oben Unten